"Is it possible to lose weight in a month? " - This question is often asked by search engines by owners of extra pounds before the beach season, who realize that they want to bring beautiful photos in a swimsuit from vacation and put them on VK. but they also want to eat biscuits. My Favorite 7-Day Diet will help you not to fast too hard, but it will help you shed a few extra pounds with confidence. So, I'll tell you in detail. And after reading the sample menu, you can easily prepare it yourself.
A weekly diet is an attractive weight loss plan, especially when it consists of the simplest and most common foods. But you can't go into that directly. The essence of the diet is that it requires the use of one product every day, that is, it is a kind of mono-diet with the technique of alternating them.
Features of the "favorite" diet
The concept of the weight loss plan is the daily adherence to the diet of "fasting" days. The technique is not new, it is used by well-known nutritionists in weight loss systems. But there is a difference between the recommendations of nutritionists and this dietDuration of adherence to the depletion diet that exceeds the maximum allowable "bar" of three days.
The diet appears to be varied. It includes protein and dairy products, fruits and vegetables. But they must be consumed separately, not only at different meals but also on different days.
This approach to "separate nutrition" is designed to boost metabolism. It is based on the idea that when you eat any food, the body spends more energy on its digestion. For example, saturated with protein, the body does not take more than the required "norm"ie the amount of food eaten does not affect the total caloric content of the diet. In addition, it is believed that eating protein separately from carbohydrates reduces the risk of energy being absorbed as fat being accumulated.
These statements formed the basis for the principles of the diet.
- One day, one product. Unlike the 6 Flower Diet, which requires you to eat a specific food every day, this meal plan doesn't limit you in what you choose to eat. Each day you will consume a group of similar foods, including drinking dishes ranging from plain water to herbal teas and meat broths. Or vegetables, fruits, among which you can choose according to your taste.
- Controlling the amount of food eaten. This meal plan differs from fasting days in the need to monitor the volume of the diet. However, compliance with fairly strict standards is justified by the high effectiveness of the diet. After a week you can mark minus 5 kg on the scale. And someone manages to achieve incredible success - minus 10 kg per week at home.
- Experience in complying with unloading days. The diet is meager and fairly harsh, so for the "newbie" day three may seem like an overwhelming test. To gauge your strength, it's best to "sit" ahead of the fasting days of this diet. For example, eat only vegetables in the recommended amount for a day and after a week try to only eat liquid meals. If such a diet does not cause a protest from your body, you can proceed to a full-fledged diet.
- Only 7 days. There is a menu option for the "Favorite" 14-day diet, but going by it is dangerous. Your diet is too lean to stick to for so long. With prolonged observation, disorders in the work of the nervous system and digestion, loss of strength, reduced immune defense, hormonal failure are likely.
The human body needs a whole complex of nutrients, vitamins and minerals every day. Prolonged exclusion from the diet of even one component leads to disruption of their work. Do not try to keep this diet for more than seven days as their diet is unbalanced and too limited.
It's considered the "classic" version of this diet and promotes more weight loss than the "easy" one. It is advisable to plan it for a non-working period, for example holidays or long weekends. Most products put a strain on the kidneys and intestines, making it uncomfortable for you to be in the office.
- First day - liquid meals only. In a harsh version, a drinking day involves using a limited list of liquid foods. You should drink still water, herbal teas (with chamomile, thyme, mint), kefir with a minimum fat content, pure meat or fish broth without additives, vegetable carrot or pumpkin juice. The presence of sugar, salt in the liquid is not allowed, a little fragrant spices can be added to the broth. Alcohol is prohibited, excluding wine, beer, low-alcohol cocktails and beverages. Drinking store-bought yogurts with sweet additives and fruit juices rich in natural sugars should not be included in the diet.
- Day two - only vegetables. After the first day of drinking, vegetables will seem incredibly satisfying. It is allowed to use any vegetable, except for potatoes and beets, in the desired form. Products can be eaten raw, boiled, stewed, baked, but not fried. The daily volume of ready meals is one and a half kilograms, it is advisable to divide the total food into five portions, eating three hundred grams in each. You can not salt food, but you need to add aromatic spices, which also stimulate digestion. Use a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice to dress salads. The drinking regime includes one and a half liters of clean water during the day.
- Day three - liquid meals again. The list of allowed products of the third day is no different from the first. Again, your main course of your favorite 7 Day Diet should be water. Rediscover the flavors of herbal teas and broths over and over again. Drinks without sugar and salt are no less tasty than with the usual additives.
- Day four - only fruit. It is impossible to call this day satisfactory. Fruits contain glucose, so they quickly create a feeling of satiety, but hunger comes just as quickly, and only clear water helps against that. On this day, drink at least two to two and a half liters of drinking water. And the main diet consists of fresh apples, pineapples, citrus fruits, pears, peaches and other delicious fruits. Only grapes and bananas are forbidden, and candied fruits are also not allowed - raisins, dried apricots and others, the sugar content of which is higher than in fresh fruits.
- Day five - protein only. During the first four days, the body received a limited amount of protein from kefir and broths, so the diet of the fifth day is especially important. You should choose foods whose protein is easily absorbed by the body, so a detailed menu includes lean skinless chicken breasts, cottage cheese with a fat content of up to two percent, chicken and quail eggs, sea fish and seafood. The recipes are simple: boil, bake, stew without salt. Actively use spices: paprika, ginger, dried garlic, basil and other aromatic herbs. The dish will get a piquant taste if you first marinate meat or fish in lemon juice. The total volume of each meal does not exceed three hundred grams, in between they drink as much water as possible.
- Day six - liquid meals again. The menu of the sixth day is similar to the first and third. Actively drink liquid, you can add rosehip infusion to the diet, which will enrich the body with vitamin C.
- Day seven - exit from the diet. Combine the foods you have consumed in the past six days. The seventh day is not a diet, but a transition to a normal diet, which should be as smooth as possible. Boiled eggs and vegetable salad, meat broth soup without potatoes, baked chicken breast with tomatoes, kefir and cottage cheese, fresh fruit are part of the menu. Eat fractionally and in small, already familiar portions of up to three hundred grams. Be sure to eat at least 5 times a day with the sixth last "snack" before bedtime in the form of low-fat warm milk or kefir.
Use the seven day diet for the next few days. A light, balanced menu will help the body get into the right mode of operation and move on to your usual diet.
There's an even harder version of the "Favorite" 5-day diet. It includes two days of drinking, the third is fruit, the fourth is protein, and the fifth is drinking again. The results for those who lost weight on both options are minus fourup to seven kilograms.
While following the rigid version of the beloved diet, stick to the following recommendations.
- Do not plan physical activities. You will likely feel faint, so only moderate walking is available for physical activity. The lack of glucose in the diet reduces brain activity, so try to postpone mental work.
- Drink water 30 minutes before meals. This prepares your digestive tract to digest food and helps your body absorb all the nutrients. After eating, you should drink water an hour later, between meals, the use of water is not limited.
- Stick to a diet free of simple sugars. Choosing the right carbohydrates is the foundation of a healthy diet. To maintain weight after a diet, do not allow yourself sweet candies, muffins, pastries and sugary drinks.
Develop good eating habits. This is a more effective way to maintain normal weight than dieting and fasting.
Losing weight on the "favorite" diet can be more enjoyable if you stick to the "easy" version. It reduced the number of "drinking days" and changed their diet.
- The first day - only soups. A day of drinking will not be hungry if soups are used instead of kefir and broths. The nutritionist notes that more filling liquid meals help you get on the diet easier and keep you motivated to stick with it to the end. Soups have a fat-burning effect because they contain few calories but make you feel full for longer. You can use a variety of different vegetables as part of the soup and low-fat chicken breast broth as a base. Slimming classics are soups based on tomato juice with the addition of celery, onion, paprika, parsley and garlic.
- The second day - only fruit. According to the nutritionist, it is pleasant to eat fruit because it is sweet and satiates well. The nutritionist recommends consuming grapefruit at a rate of three to four fruits, up to six green apples, and three to four kiwis per day. These fruits vary in taste, so you'll be pleased with their variety, and they're quite satisfying, which is important for staying motivated.
- The third day is just kefir. The most difficult day of the "beloved" diet, the diet of which includes only kefir. On this day, a fermented milk drink cleanses the intestines of toxins and allows the stomach to rest. The total volume of kefir with a fat content of one and a half percent should be one and a half liters. Divide it into several servings and drink it throughout the day. The drinking regimen is standard, do not forget to drink at least one and a half liters of clean water. If you experience acute hunger pangs, eat a couple of apples an hour and a half after breakfast, and the same amount for lunch.
- Fourth day - protein products. According to the nutritionist, over-diversifying and saturating the fourth-day diet with protein products is not worth it. Ultimately, the goal of any diet is to reduce your calorie intake, and eating eggs, meat, fish, cottage cheese, and other high-calorie foods can undo your efforts. Here's how to make this day's menu from chicken breasts, cooked skinless. Divide it into three equal parts and eat it with the main meals. In between you can drink a glass of kefir, and of course you should drink water. "If I were to develop a menu for myself, I would drink green tea for breakfast, cook steamed fish fillets for lunch, and replace dinner with a glass of kefir. "And instead of regular tea, you can use milk tea and combine drinks in equal proportions. "
- Fifth day - liquid food only. Normally, by the fifth day, the body, working in the force majeure that any diet provokes, loses its reserves of strength. You may feel weak and apathetic. The digestive system is in the same state for which it is important to offer simple and easily digestible products. Ideally, there are similar soups on this day as on the first day. Eat them warm, cook them in meat or fish broth, always with lots of vegetables. You can add pomegranate and grapefruit juices to your diet. They have natural sugars, but additional glucose for the body will only now come in handy. The amount of juice is small, no more than three glasses a day.
- Sixth day - only vegetables. The diet is nearing completion because tomorrow you will not be able to follow a strict restricted diet. Make this day's menu vegetables, including any number of seasonal fruits. Cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, peppers, tomatoes, all kinds of vegetables are at your disposal. Eat them boiled, stewed. Fresh vegetables store the most nutrients, so eat one raw at every meal or combine them in salads. Instead of vegetable oil for dressing, use soy sauce, lemon juice with garlic and herbs. Drink as much water as possible, because the fiber in vegetables actively cleanses the intestines, and drinking plenty of fluids will help it do its job.
- The seventh day is a varied diet. The day of preparation for the usual diet is no longer as meager as the previous ones. His job is to increase the number of products but also to keep the menu correct. It is best if you stick to it for the next week to consolidate the result. Choose fruits and vegetables from the menu and eat them in the form of salads, snacks and desserts. Cook fish or lean meat, eat a protein dish for lunch. Make dinner easy - with fresh vegetables and kefir.
The "Favorite" diet for 7 days in its "Light" version is easier to tolerate due to the presence of soups in the diet. Be sure to use them in your daily menu and in the future as low calorie, nutritious and filling dishes.
A detailed description of the diet is a listing of mono-diets or fasting days that should be taken to lose weight. This method really works, in a week you can find a lot of four, seven and maybe ten kilograms. However, such weight loss techniques do not produce long-term results and can be harmful to your health.
"Every mono-diet is based on the opinion that products of different nature, such as proteins and carbohydrates, interfere with each other's normal absorption, which contributes to fat formation, " the nutritionist comments on the question. - The principles of so-called separate nutrition are based on this theoryBut so far this theory has not been confirmed.
There is no data on how proteins interfere with the digestion of carbohydrates and vice versa. In addition, among the products it is impossible to find those in which there is only one pure component. The albumen alone is the white part of the egg, while the yolk contains up to sixty percent fat. Fish, meat, cottage cheese - all these are combined products with a protein-fat structure. And it's a mistake to separate their compositions.
What are the disadvantages of such a diet? There are a few.
- nutrient deficiency. Any mono-diet consisting of one product critically limits the intake of substances necessary for the body. Our body needs protein, carbohydrates, fats and a variety of vitamins and minerals every day. By eliminating certain components from the diet, we artificially provoke their deficiency. This, in turn, causes disruptions in the work of individual organs or systems of the body as a whole. "Getting thin and getting sick is a dubious prospect, " comments the nutritionist. "Don't become a fanatic, feed the body with normal food. "
- indigestion. The alternation of fruit, kefir, protein and vegetable days cannot pass without a trace for the digestive system. Fruits containing fiber provoke the work of the intestines, kefir causes fermentation processes. Protein that cannot be digested without fiber is partially retained in the body, and vegetables are "trusted" to remove the next day. Throughout the diet, the manifestations of gastrointestinal disorders in the form of heaviness in the abdomen remain, rumbling, flatulence and stool disorders unchanged.
- The solder isn't just thick. A fast diet that allows you to lose up to ten kilograms in just a week is not based on the rapid destruction of adipose tissue. Fat cannot leave our body that quickly. The body considers it a reserve for a "rainy day", and when that day comes, it gently and gradually sends fat masses to the "oven". Our body cannot process more than 150 grams of fat per day, i. e. a little less than a kilogram per week. Well, not five and certainly not ten. But the numbers on the scale don't lie, you'll say, and volumes have actually decreased. The solder is achieved through the same colon cleansing that each unloading day is aimed at. The mass of its contents usually reaches two kilograms. Water also leaves the fabric, resulting in a decrease in volume at the waist and hips. The water loss is explained by the critically low calorie content of the diet and the consumption of glycogen present in the muscles. It goes away about a day after the food has become excessively "light". The volume of liquid can be two to three kilograms.
"Any diet should teach you how to eat right, " the nutritionist continues. "If you don't develop the right eating habits, there's no point. The weight will come back, and most likely with a vengeance. In addition, weight return will occur during the transitionto normal nutrition take place quickly.
Reviews of your favorite diet indicate its advantages: faster weight loss, enough food in the diet, no feeling of hunger. But taking it as a guide to action is a mistake. Long-term restriction of nutrition in the form of alternating mono-diets is dangerous for the body, which needs different nutrients every day. And the weight loss from cleaning the intestines and draining the fluid from the tissues quickly returns, negating the effect of a fast diet.